The Grinding Kit (GK) software:
Advantages compared with the website calculators:
- No need to be online
- The ability to save and print documents
- Greater reliability of the calculations
- Better graphical representation with the right scales
- Possibility to have the logo of your company on sheets
- This commercial version is proposed in the form of .exe files
- The software is available in English or French
- Versions with and without macros
- Versions for Excel 32 bits and Excel 64 bits
- Version with the logo of your Company on request
- A free download with a 10-day trial will be at disposition
- Files to download are available for Excel 2007 and later versions
- This software is sold as an unlimited license.
- After the expiration of the trial, if you purchase the product, you have to send us the Computer ID which appears when you open the software. This number is unique.
- After payment confirmation, you will receive the registration key. The registration key file must be in the same folder as the GK8EN.exe file.
The Grinding Kit Software version 8 (November 2018) is composed of 100 calculators:
The Cement Grinding Office
The Art Of Sharing and...Imagination
By clicking on the download page button, you accept the terms of sales hereabove
NEW, the Mill Audit Expert Software:
- The "Mill audit expert" software, also called MAE, is used to evaluate a cement ball mill and its separator.
- By completing only the "Fill the form" sheet, the other sheets of the program will be automatically calculated.
- Last but not least, all calculations will automatically generate a complete report on the situation of the grinding circuit.
- This report provides extremely interesting information and allows to begin immediate actions that will improve the output and/or the efficiency of the plant.
- Other information may also help to take actions in the medium or longer term, like replacement of internals.
- This software is a help for engineers dealing with ball mills every day, even those with less experience.
- This software concerns only the cement mills with two chambers in closed circuit and without a pre-grinding system.
- This software is provided on an "as is" basis.
- However, we remain at disposal to modify, within the limits of our possibilities, this software, in order to meet specific cases.
- On request, it is also possible to modify the appearance of the software by integrating the logo of the company that will use it.
Price: 690,00 euro
MAE with company logo: price on request
MAE for specific cases: price on request
If you wish to carry out a test with this Expert, please contact us:
Link to presentation on Youtube:
System requirements to use this software:
Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Microsoft Excel 2003/ 2007/ 2010 (32/64 bit) / 2013 (32/64 bit), 2016(32/64 bit), MS Office 365 Excel.
Make sure that you have installed the latest service packs and updates.